Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Announcement from Israeli Prime Minister



A monster event took place in prophetic world history this month when Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, one of the two most important world leaders, announced he’ll again host a Bible study in his home/office about scriptures and the fulfillment of Biblical salvation/yeshua history. It is a milestone. This world event goes well with the following passage, Romans 11:25-27:

“25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved,[g] as it is written: ‘The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob/Israel;
27 For this is My covenant (Jeremiah 31:31-34/ Hebrews 8:8-12-31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the LORD. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.” ) with them, When I take away their sins.”


The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is fulfilling HIS word as we speak!!

-Chris Heeb

Read this article for more on the announcement

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share your thoughts on this post: